Sunday, July 4, 2010

Steph and Max

I have to say that this was my favorite shoot, simply because it was my stunningly beautiful best friend and her equally beautiful fiance.  Steph and Max are getting married in New Zealand next March and I unfortunatley will not be photographing the wedding but will fortunatley be the maid of honor.  Steph, I love you so much, you are my heart.  I am so glad that you've finally found the happiness in your life that is much deserved.  Max you are one of a kind, a true genuine gentleman who treats my girl how she should be treated.  Steph is so fortunate to have found you.  You are both so blessed!  I love you and can't wait for the big day (minus the flight).  Enjoy the pic's...











































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers