Saturday, February 6, 2010

Brandi & Frank

Well, today was one of my favorite shoots I've had yet!  I used to work with Brandi at WestJet and she contacted me for some maternity photos.  She was a little nervous and wasn't quite sure what to expect.  We eased into the shoot and before we knew it Brandi and Frank were pro's.  What troopers they were....I told Brandi my idea of getting outside in her undies and a blanket in the middle of winter and she was game for anything.  When we got to the location it was breath taking how beautiful it was, there was frost on the trees, the sun came out and it started to lightly snow......it was "picture perfect".  Thanks you two, I had a blast.  Enjoy the pix........






 






1 comment:

  1. Shae - Words can't express our gratitude and joy after having these photos done today. We are so impressed by your professionalism, your talent and your heart - especially since I was so nervous. I know now that there is nothing to be nervous about being in the hands of a true genius! Thank you can't begin to cover how we feel but at least it is a start. We look forward to many more memories captured by you in the future.
    xoxox
    B and F

    ReplyDelete

Followers