Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THE CORMACK'S

I can't believe it's been almost a year since the Cormack's last shoot.  They just welcomed their new arrival a couple of weeks ago...he is too sweet..I think he takes after his big brother :-)  We had a great morning outside and then off to see the grandparents.  You guys are so great, thank you for allowing me into your life...again!  I have never posted this many photos with one shoot on my blog but I had such a hard time choosing...they are all awesome.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Shae, thank you for capturing the essence of our little family so well. We had a wonderful time doing the shoot in the park, and it's a marvel that a walk can turn into a lifetime of memories. You have a real touch for photographing children and the emotions of a family unit.

    Lets do it again next year ! :)
    Ania

    ReplyDelete

Followers